Mayor Monique Owens will not be conducting wedding services for the remainder of 2020.

Once you have applied for your marriage license in the county you live in, you can get married any place in Michigan. 

To perform marriage ceremonies a person should be an ordained minister, magistrate (a civil officer with power to administer and enforce law -- Justice of the Peace), mayor of a Michigan city or a judge. Please note that Macomb County no longer has a "Justice of the Peace."

CLICK HERE for a list of local District Courts
Note: The State of Emergency will affect the ability for District Courts to perform in-person marriage services. Please contact the District Courts directly for further information.